The case for support isn’t just a tool for capital campaigns. As fundraising expert Linda Lysakowski notes, the case for support is an essential tool that ensures consistency among all fundraising and marketing efforts.
Linda, who has trained over 30,000 fundraising professionals through her seminars and authored over a dozen books on the topic, shares her insight and expertise on developing and using the case for support.
A few highlights of the conversation included:
- Delegating just one author while including a variety of voices in the process
- Using both emotion and reason in writing the case for support
- Ensuring the case statement is written from a fundraising perspective (not just a marketing perspective)
- Avoiding jargon and technical terms in the case statement
- Helping all staff understand and communicate the case for support
- Purchase the Book on Amazon
Charity Channel Bookstore
- Linda Lysakowski’s Contact Information
- Email: Linda@LindaLysakowski.com
- Phone: 702-892-0955
- Website: http://www.LindaLysakowski.com