You’re here because you’re interested in sponsoring the Successful Nonprofits® Podcast (and if you’re not, maybe you will be by the end of this pitch)
And do we have great news for you – SNP is now beta-testing sponsorship opportunities! And it gets even better – it’s free!
Wait – why would SNP be offering a free sponsorship?
We get approached about sponsorships a lot so we decided to start accepting paid sponsorships next year. But we want to make sure we “get it right.” So in the meantime, we’re offering free sponsorship opportunities while we beta-test our process.
So what is the deal, exactly?
When you sponsor SNP, you get…
- A 30-second, host-read advertisement at the beginning of one episode per month during your six-month sponsorship period.
- Your business name or logo on your episode’s webpage and social media posts.
- Your business logo on each of our monthly newsletters during your six-month sponsorship period.
In exchange for…
Sponsoring SNP does not cost you a single penny! We just ask you to share each of your sponsored episodes with your network. This could include:
Who is eligible to become a sponsor?
Sponsorships are available to businesses and nonprofits that serve the nonprofit community and align with the values of Successful Nonprofits®.
We believe that our nonprofits and our communities are stronger when we uphold and respect the rights of women, people of color, immigrants, and those who are members of the LGBTQ+ community. We also believe that our world is stronger when we stand up to those who oppose equal rights and justice for all. If these values do not speak to you and are not reflected in your messaging, we will not be a good fit.
How can you take advantage of this wonderful, new opportunity, you ask?
If you’re ready to find your next client, then fill out our online form here. Please be prepared with:
- The name and email address of your company’s contact person
- Your company name and a brief statement of its purpose
- 2 or 3 options for a brief, host-read advertisement
- How you will share your sponsored episodes with your network
The not-so-fine print.
Please note we reserve the right to end sponsorships with sponsors that do not align with our values or maintain the agreed-upon promotions of their episodes.