Running a successful nonprofit is chaotic and filled with uncertainty.
You have a lot to manage, from rogue board members to overzealous staff to demanding funders to ever-changing community needs. And that doesn’t even include today’s polarizing politics, the approaching elections, and a volatile economy. All of these factors make it hard to figure out the right next step, let alone the best long-term direction.
The good news is that strategic plans cut right through it all.
Plus, the process re-engages and re-energizes your staff and your board. This results in clear direction and a motivated team — letting your nonprofit achieve its mission and you fulfill your destiny as a leader.
But even tenured nonprofit leaders have a lot of questions about strategic planning:
- What is strategic planning?
- How much time will it take?
- How much extra work will I be responsible for?
- What does an effective planning process even look like?
- How do I convince my Board and staff it’s important?
We have the webinar for YOU!
We have been facilitating strategic planning for six years. And we have learned a lot about how to create a plan that helps your organization achieve its mission and you reach your full potential as a leader. If you are an Executive Director or Board Chair, then please join us on Friday 10/21 at 1pm EDT for a one-hour webinar on strategic planning.
When you sign off, you will know:
- If your organization even needs a strategic plan
- If your nonprofit is ready for a strategic plan
- What to expect from a strategic planning process
- How to overcome common objections from your board and staff
This is our most popular webinar and space is limited, so register today and get started on your own strategic planning journey!